sâmbătă, 8 octombrie 2011

daca decizia ar fi a mea....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmaFKW5vqU&feature=player_embedded Lost (Kayıp) The clouds have been painted pathetic black These coy rains are crying for the two of us My hope has diminished, time is going on Separation is the master, we, the lovers, are its slaves Your hands got pale in my palms It was a wounded timid bird It fluttered and flew because of an ended love I wish I could say "May your way be open/Goodbye" But my throat is knotted, my words are lost I won't love anyone else again throughout my life Because my heart is lost in this body The angels will come down from white heavens Their prayers, their wishes; they will protect you But I will be scattered every day with your yearning In the faraway lands of this love We are an incompleted story from now on We are walking on separate paths That's life... Like a vagrant wind, you blew to the faraway places I will live with a wilted rose in my heart for years If that's living! Sleeping at separate nights, We will wake up in separate mornings from now on Thinking that the faults are love, We will be consoled with different skins in vain And we will be injured secretly Keep in mind that I will keep the best place for your memory In my messed up heart garden, With strings of melancholies in my hair, With diminishing suns in my eyes, I will always wait for you in this city In order that you may come back some day Take care of yourself, you beloved! Take care of yourself, you the most loved! Daca asta e un mesaj....cu siguranta inima mea e zdrobita! vreau sa dorm sa pot zbura...vreau sa zbor sa pot ierta inima franta ce nu poate sa mai bea din pocalul de somn al unor vise pierdute intr-un etern foc ce mistuie incet, incet sufletul meu!

Niciun comentariu: